Tempe, AZ 85282
Join an exciting movement that is helping thousands of Americans by providing an ethical and affordable way to pay for medical costs. We are experiencing significant growth and are building a team of caring, compassionate, and hard working individuals to serve our community of healthcare sharing.
Job Title: Medical Review and Pre-Notification Nurse
Weekly Hours: Full time
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Prepared by: Solidarity HealthShare
Under minimal supervision:
• answers applicant's questions and ensures timely and accurate enrollment for new members.
• Position reviews records for enrollment
• maintains pre-notification and case management records and requests.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Reviews applications. Communicates with potential members, via email and/or phones regarding medical history. Request medical records from applicant and/or applicant's primary care physician, hospital, surgeon and/or any other provider, if applicable. Ensure that all applications are processed in a timely manner. Answer follow-up questions for applicants/members. Track member's progress when not enrolled in Health Coaching Program.
Case management and pre-notification. Review medical records for enrollment. Research and discuss concerns with members. Update and maintain coaching records.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
Answer questions posed by employees regarding department and Coaching Program.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Must speak and read English. Must be efficient in computer applications. Accurate keyboard skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Must have attention to detail. Effective phone skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
• RN with 2 years experience
• LPN with 2 years experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidential documentation and information.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time under tight deadlines.
• Ability to perform work responsibilities independently and/or with little supervision.
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
Graduate from an accredited Nursing School. Must hold current nursing license in the state of Arizona. Must speak and read English. Must be efficient in computer applications. Accurate keyboard skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Exemplary phone skills. Ability to consistently maintain professionalism.
Must hold current nursing license in the state of Arizona
Professional office setting
Able to lift up to 20 pounds