Member Care Coordinator (CSR)
Tempe, AZ 85282
Join an exciting movement that is helping thousands of Americans by providing an ethical and affordable way to pay for medical costs. We are experiencing significant growth and are building a team of caring, compassionate, and hard working individuals to serve our community of healthcare sharing.
Job Title: Member Care Coordinator
Department: Member Services
Weekly Hours: 40
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Prepared by: Solidarity HealthShare
Responsible for representing Solidarity HealthShare in a positive and professional manner.
Provides assistance and guidance to the members and providers by assisting with answers and explanations about health care options.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Communicate effectively with prospective and existing members in a positive and professional manner.
• Provide product and service information to existing members and prospective members.
• Assist members by providing information and answering questions about SHS options and requirements for eligibility.
• Provide information related to bills, bill processing and member benefits to Providers and Members.
• Provide pricing information to Providers.
• Distribute information by mail or e-mail.
• Enroll members and update/change member's accounts.
• Become familiar with database of membership information on proprietary software system.
• Other Duties as assigned by Manager.
• Address changes
• CC info
• Change program options
• Change status from single to couple or family
• SavNet-Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Hearing (general information and also re-ordering)
• ACA exemption information
• Types of bills that can be shared/not shared
• Verify eligibility for Providers
• Answer medical expense questions
• Call "Preparing Application" to guide/answer question on completing application
• Answer Member Sponsor questions
• Give providers billing information
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Stuff envelopes
• Special calling projects
• Make Decision Guide/New Member packets
• Following up on return mail
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Problem Solving, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Computer Knowledge, Ability to navigate through proprietary software program, Typing
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
High school diploma or GED preferred
Professional office environment
10% walking including stairs
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Hiring Company Description
Solidarity HealthShare is a community of Catholics and other like-minded individuals who come together in times of need to facilitate in the sharing of one another's healthcare costs. We advocate a faith-based and healthy lifestyle to ensure we are living up to our Godly duties. We are 100% pro-life and strive to be the Catholic solution to the healthcare problem. We are a Catholic non-profit organization that allows Americans to control, manage and direct their own health care choices.